What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a satisfied customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Takes hours to fully charge.Drains much quicker than it charges..Poer on takes too long.The sound is not at all up to my expectations very poor as a matter of fact.Oftentimes muted or fuzzy in comparison to iPhone which has much more powerful bass volume and clarity.When saving to home screen same ugly icons for every URL.Apps are not the same for iPad as IPhone.Poor keyboard not responsive enough.Search seems laborious.Poor experience in comparison to other Apple products on the whole.Sorry I purchased it.Last time ever for Apple.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for your displeasure.

Hopefully, you're still within your return window? Then, you can take it back - no harm, no foul. As Randy said (and as much as it pains me to admit it :D) - the iPad isn't for anyone.

Marilyn

B

banksiabytes

Hi Pets, sounds as though your iPad is sick.
Should take about 3 to 3.5 hours to charge (using the std wall charger) and 10 hours to discharge. Sound should be clear.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take it in for them to have a look. What you're describing doesn't sound typical.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure there are lemon iPads from time to time. But this laundry list of probs makes me doubt the truth of the OP's post. If I encountered so many probs with any device after I'd had a good experience with another one, as OP mentions iPhone and presumably bought iPad after liking iPhone, I would figure that the iPad must be a dud and take it for an exchange (or return if truly unhappy).

And one lemon wouldn't lead me to say I'd never buy again from a company after I'd already had a good experience with another, unless I knew all their new products were crap. That's obviously not the case when there are millions of happy iPad users. (OP also mentions that iPad fails compared with "other" Apple products, which implies that there's been more than one good Apple experience previously.)

By the way, the ugly icons reference for every URL saved doesn't even make sense. That adds to my doubts about truthfulness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts