What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No simcard

casel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I keep getting a message on my screen telling me I have no simcard in. Can someone tell me how get rid of it please as its getting on my nerves.
Thank
Len

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you will need to pick up a sim card. Did you not get one from Apple? I think EE may do free nano sim cards, if not try other companies. You don't need to top it up, just have it in situ.

OP
C

casel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you will need to pick up a sim card. Did you not get one from Apple? I think EE may do free nano sim cards, if not try other companies. You don't need to top it up, just have it in situ.
Hi thanks for the reply. I don't understand why it's doing it. It's only since I updated to v9 that it's started to do it.
Thanks
Len

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine too. I have an air 2. When I updated to 9 I got one pop up each morning about using the cellular side for several days - I have my sim installed, but it has no EE credit at present as currently I only need wifi. I cancelled the popup a few times and then it stopped. It may have stopped with 9.01 upgrade. For me, the sim installed and perseverance seemed to be the answer.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't get the pop up unless I turn on my iPad Air 2 after having turned it off.

Most reactions

Latest posts