1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

No GB's needed games

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by SicCLink, Feb 4, 2013.

1. SicCLink

SicCLink iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone,

I am CLink, and I want to discuss the topic of not only how much space certain game take away from your iPad but to say I'm a general kind of way pls post your old fav sprit games. Such as pokemon, Zelda, and PAC Man.

I reciently played a game that was very complicated but yet it only took up under 2 MB's.

To my surprise it was much like pokemon but only had one area of scouting, no caves, no poke shops, and no areas to
    explore.

It was the most fun game I had ever played on my iPad 2 gen 3! I ask that you bring the game/games I as well as other are posting!

Thanks

Post your fav SPRIT GAMES Here-

1). Pokemon, red, blue and yellow

P.s. I played gameboy color for a long time and any and all games from gameboy are welcome here for Chat

Thanks Sincerly
    CLink