What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 : best RPG games with the BEST STORY!!!

NiRRR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am all about stories for rpg games. thats what draws you into it. what ipad 2 games/ipad 1 games has the best story line.

i tried pocket legends and there was not much of a story at all. from the looks of it, infinity blade probably has a crappy weak story as well eventhough i never played it. they never mention the story but only the sword fighting and the graphics in all the reviews. but who knows maybe i am wrong.

but is there any rpg that has a good story? games i love are FFXII , final fantasy tactics, zelda.

not saying i am only into traditional rpgs (which i am) but can you guys recommend me any rpg type game that has a great story that draws you into the game.

thanks.

money or no money doesnt matter.

Rk681

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, i think you should get infinity blade.it is an awesome game but the story keeps repeating whether or
Not you defeat the god king. But it is a pretty awesome game.

Most reactions

Latest posts