What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Shift on IOS 9.3

jmiked

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, this is annoying. I upgraded my iPad 3 to IOS 9.3 this morning, and it appears that the Night Shift feature isn't available on all platforms, even though you can install 9.3.

Drat. I was looking forward to using it.

The ability to encrypt individual items in Notes is available though, and that's worth the price of admission.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, this is annoying. I upgraded my iPad 3 to IOS 9.3 this morning, and it appears that the Night Shift feature isn't available on all platforms, even though you can install 9.3.

The ability to encrypt individual items in Notes is available though, and that's worth the price of admission.
Night Shift mode only works on 64 bit iOS devices.

Here's a list of compatible devices.

• 6th generation iPod touch
  • iPhone 5s
  • iPhone 6
  • iPhone 6 Plus
  • iPhone 6s
  • iPhone 6s Plus
  • iPhone SE
  • iPad Air
  • iPad Air 2
  • iPad mini 2
  • iPad mini 3
  • iPad mini 4
  • 12.9-inch iPad Pro
  • 9.7-inch iPad Pro

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I was quite disappointed that the iPhone 5c is not included as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts