What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newstand

carmanhere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I place a book or magazine onto a shelf in the Ipad2? Is there a way to place a bunch of icons into a "new folder" and how do I make that "new folder"?

Thanks

As you can see, they are to many probably stupid questions. I have been a PC and a Droid but under my sons wants and needs, he wanted me to switch to an Iphone and the Ipad. So now I've done it. He is in Calif and I am in Philly, so now we can do face time and I can see him and my Grandsons on facetime.

Thanks for the assistance

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Magazines appear in the newsstand when you purchase one from the app store. To create a folder you hold your finger down on an app until it shakes and then drag it on top of another shaking app and a folder will be created. All you do then is name the folder, then press the the home button to stop the apps shaking.

Sent from my iPad 3

Most reactions

Latest posts