What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the library

pnjdas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I registered for and downloaded the app for a magazine. I can see the magazine in the Newstand shelf. However when I click on the magazine I get a message that says to sign in in the library. Supposedly there is a "Sign In" button in the top left corner of the Library. But where is the Library? Thanks for all the help on this one. I am new to the IPad and therefore confused!!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I registered for and downloaded the app for a magazine. I can see the magazine in the Newstand shelf. However when I click on the magazine I get a message that says to sign in in the library. Supposedly there is a "Sign In" button in the top left corner of the Library. But where is the Library? Thanks for all the help on this one. I am new to the IPad and therefore confused!!

Hi there! Welcome to iPF!
The Library is within the magazine. It all depends on the magazine you downloaded.

image-3669181464.jpg

Perhaps it wants you to subscribe, not sign in? Like this:

image-3955038565.jpg

Or you find it here:

image-3625694353.jpg

Afaik most of these magazines want you to decide whether or not you want to receive notifications when you open them for the first time:

image-1809861729.jpg

Last edited:
OP
P

pnjdas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you very much for your help. I managed to find the library finally.

Hi there! Welcome to iPF!
The Library is within the magazine. It all depends on the magazine you downloaded.

View attachment 39544

Perhaps it wants you to subscribe, not sign in? Like this:

View attachment 39543

Or you find it here:

View attachment 39545

Afaik most of these magazines want you to decide whether or not you want to receive notifications when you open them for the first time:

View attachment 39546

Most reactions

Latest posts