What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest iPad Air 2020

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Looks like the new iPad Air will be the answer for those on the fence about springing for a iPad Pro. Other than larger screens and extra storage, the Air has all the most compelling features of the Pro models.

Makes me anticipate/dread the next update to the Pro models. They must have some serious upgrades in the works to take the Air this far.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, our iPhones (XRs) and iPads are fairly new (still have a few months of AppleCare on my iPad Pro), so probably won't need a hardware upgrade, BUT now reading the book below (purchased today online for $11 USD) about iPadOS/iOS 14 in preparation to upgrade our 4 iDevices - the new feature App Library appeals to me but will be limited to our iPhones, i.e. not an offered feature for iPadOS - why not?

NOW, macOS going to Big Sur, a jump to macOS 11.0! And Apple switching over to their own silicon for Mac computers may be my next hardware upgrade? My 2012 MBPro will not take the Big Sur upgrade and my MBAir has a non-retina screen w/ only 128 GB storage (both fine as my 'travel computer') - BUT, a single laptop would save me backup and usage issues - looking to see if Apple will come out next spring w/ an Air that has Apple Silicon - if so, will consider and add a retina screen + more storage and sell my other lappies? Just thinking at the moment. :) Dave
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 7.16.03 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts