What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to ipad and would like some help

Stattovic1944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, despite my age finally got an iPad 4 for my 72nd birthday, I went to Apple Store to find where I could load the items prevIously on my iPhone but no sign, Scrabble being one of these, do I have to purchase it again please,

Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums!

If the apps you've purchased on your iPhone are compatible with your iPad, you'll find them in the App Store app, in Purchased. At the top right, you'll find "iPad Apps". When you tap it, you'll also find the possibility to switch to "iPhone Apps". Select it to find your previously purchased apps. You can download them from there.

Hope that helps.

OP
S

Stattovic1944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you but sadly does not work for me, I cannot find out if the scrabble game on my phone is comparable with this ipad

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got to the App Store on your iPhone, select the app. Under Informations - Compatibility you'll see if it works with the iPad.
image.jpeg

If it is compatible, you'll automatically find it in the App Store - Purchased tab, under iPhone Apps.
image.jpeg

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are two versions of Scrabble in the App Store. One is free and compatible with both the iPad and iPhone. The paid for version is for the iPad only. So, if you have one version on your iPhone, it should be compatible with your new iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts