New to ipad and would like some help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Stattovic1944, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Stattovic1944

Stattovic1944
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hello, despite my age finally got an iPad 4 for my 72nd birthday, I went to Apple Store to find where I could load the items prevIously on my iPhone but no sign, Scrabble being one of these, do I have to purchase it again please,

Thanks

2. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome to iPadForums!

If the apps you've purchased on your iPhone are compatible with your iPad, you'll find them in the App Store app, in Purchased. At the top right, you'll find "iPad Apps". When you tap it, you'll also find the possibility to switch to "iPhone Apps". Select it to find your previously purchased apps. You can download them from there.

Hope that helps.

3. Stattovic1944

Stattovic1944
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Thank you but sadly does not work for me, I cannot find out if the scrabble game on my phone is comparable with this ipad

4. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Got to the App Store on your iPhone, select the app. Under Informations - Compatibility you'll see if it works with the iPad.
    image.jpeg
    If it is compatible, you'll automatically find it in the App Store - Purchased tab, under iPhone Apps.
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Jupiter7

Jupiter7
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    There are two versions of Scrabble in the App Store. One is free and compatible with both the iPad and iPhone. The paid for version is for the iPad only. So, if you have one version on your iPhone, it should be compatible with your new iPad.