What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cathie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Cathie and I have pre-ordered the 3g Ipad. I am patiently (ha ha)waiting for my ipad to be delivered and have been visiting your site to try and find some notification as to what Apple means when they say "late April". I have sold my Kindle,(which I loved), and believe the Ipad will more than take it's place. I also sold my net book as I believe the Ipad will also more than adequately replace it as well.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum enjoy our company If you have any questions just ask regarding your question its a hard one to call as no one really knows what date as Apple dows not give too much away but stay tuned

Cheers Colin Down under

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! My wife and I both sold our Sony readers when we got our ipads. Unlike the Kindle or Sony, you are not restricted on what format you read. I read Amazon books on my iPad with the Kindle app (works just like a Kindle with the Whispersync), PDF's with the Goodreader app, ePubs with the iBooks app, PDB books with the eReader app, and read some others with the Kobo app. All that plus the zillion other thing the iPad does.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts