1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Ipad and I phone on the way

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Mecread, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Mecread

Mecread iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    to kentucky :)

I am so excited to get my ipad in hand (just a tad more then my phone) People can call that and bug me LOL

I just ordered the 64gb wifi ipad... and already wishing that it would ship now.

As of now, my confirmation as it delivered the 21 :( then my phone the next day.

This will mainly replace my ereader and kindle books (dd now can have the kindle I bought for her last year)

and I wanted small to take to doc offices, as I send a good amount of time taking family to them.

I hope I am doing the right thing by a 16gb phone and then 64 ipad, as I have eye problems and plan to use the Ipad more for my day to day, ie books, pdfs and my phone as more phone/mp3 for gym.

now I just wish they would show up, do they ship fedex or ups?
  2. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)

They ship through Fed Ex.

I chosen a 16GB iPhone because of having 64 GB iPad why I don't know ha
  3. Mach3Composites

Mach3Composites iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They usually send tracking info when the order ships. Enjoy your new toys.