What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member question from relative new iPad user

arundel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found your forum through a google search for an answer to an iPad question: I can transfer iTunes purchases from my iPad to my computer. Question is, how can I transfer NON iTunes purchases? I have kindle books, which I don't want to lose. However, I do want to update the iPad software. What to do . . .

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All your Kindle purchases are always available online from Amazon. Just install the Kindle reader, sign in to your Amazon account and open the "archive" to download them again.

I have some of my Kindle books on my iPod touch, my iPad and my Android phone, and no matter which one I open a book on, it remembers the last page I was reading. Everything I've ever purchased (including all the free stuff) from Amazon is there in the cloud whenever I want it.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, reassurance - thank you - love the forum.
And we love you too!

1201_thumb.gif

Most reactions

Latest posts