What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member! New iPad!

Mike-Sue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I am so glad I found this forum. It looks like it is going to be invaluable. Thanks! I just purchased my iPad and have been looking on the site for answers to my questions. I have found most of what I was looking for except I can't seem to find out how I can put my pictures into individual albums on the iPad. I have checked apps for it and iTunes but must be missing something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Sue

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!

You don't need apps to transfer pictures to your iPad.

First, put your pictures in separate folders on your PC the way you want them. Then start the iTunes program on your PC and plug in your iPad. Once you see your iPad, select it on the left side of the screen and then select the Photos tab on the top. (Sorry, but I cut off the Photos tab on this screen shot)

itunes11.jpg

Select the Selected Folders option then select the folders where you put your pictures. You can check as many as you want.

Now sync your iPad by going back to the Summary tab and it should look like this --

ipad25.jpg

Well, it won't look like this because these are my pictures, but you should have an album for each of the folders your checked in iTunes.

Clear as mud, eh?

Last edited:
OP
M

Mike-Sue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-C4
Thank you! Thank you! That makes perfect sense. I haven't had a chance to add pics yet but I know it will work!

Most reactions

Latest posts