What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from NYC

ARDOTBEE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all.. I purchased the iPad when it was released and was told that I had to join this forum by one of the apple employees.. He had told me that this forum should answer all my iPad related questions.. So I finally got around to joining and have so many questions!!!

dennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! What part of NYC are you from? I lived in NYC for a few years (101st & Central Park West) and I loved it. Wonderful city.

OP
A

ARDOTBEE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in queens.. Manhattan is way too expensive for me right now!

dennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Queens. A good buddy of mine lives in Bayside. My cousin also lives in Queens.

Manhattan is definitely expensive. But I was able to pull it off by sharing an old apartment with a friend. Plus I was single at the time. Not the case for me now.

I live near San Francisco which is about as expensive as Manhattan. Needless to say I can't afford it so I am stuck out in the 'burbs now. :)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thats pretty cool that people are telling other people to come to the site. Welcome to the site:)

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's even more cool, that Apple employees do that :)

Welcome from Germany. I have been in your wonderful city a few times and I find this city amazing.

Most reactions

Latest posts