What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from TX

Tsuintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup... Been fighting the urge lately, but broke down today and got me a 32GB WiFi only iPad2 earlier today.

Decided to download the availability tracker to my iPod Touch and it found a few places around that supposedly had some, but none actually did. Except a Target store about 20 miles away, so I just had to make the drive right away. Haha...

I'm pretty indifferent about the hype, so we'll see how this will work for me. I'm pretty excited, though, and interested to see what it has to offer.

Last edited:

iKersh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tsuintx said:
Yup... Been fighting the urge lately, but broke down today and got me a 32GB WiFi only model earlier today.

Decided to download the availability tracker to my iPod Touch and it found a few places around that supposedly had some, but none actually did. Except a Target store about 20 miles away, so I just had to make the drive right away. Haha...

I'm pretty indifferent about the hype, so we'll see how this will work for me. I'm pretty excited, though, and interested to see what it has to offer.

Greetings and welcome to the iPad User forum *shakes hand*

I've been indifferent to the hype as well, got a 16gb wifi only ipad2 four days ago, haven't been disappointed yet so I will be as bold to say you wonlt be either! ;)

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! I also have a 32gb wifi and love it. This place is a wealth of information. You will enjoy your iPad and this forum.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
T

Tsuintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind welcomes, everybody!

Most reactions

Latest posts