What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from CO

Fitz09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up my first iPad today- an iPad 2! I got 2 black 32 GB wifi only models. One for my mom and one for myself. I tracked it online and found some at a best buy in a city just 20 minutes away. I called to confirm that they had them in stock before I left. They said they had some but wouldn't tell me how many. I then asked "let's put it this way, if I drive from my town to yours to get an iPad, do you have enough stock that I'd be able to get one before they sell out?" her response was "yes, we've got plenty." I walked in and waited about 10-15 minutes before being helped. I asked for 1 initially because I was told over the phone that it was 1 per customer, but told the guy that it was for my mom and wanted one for myself also. He got me a 2nd one no questions asked. Pretty painless all in all!

I'm loving my new ipad2 already. Any suggestions for some must have apps?

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Lived in Pueblo West for about 6 years back in the early '90's. Colorado is still one of my favorite vacation spots.

As for must-have apps (IMHO):
Zite
Instapaper
Blastr
Dvice
VEVO HD
Aweditorium
Shazam
Clock Radio (100's of radio stations)
ScoreCenterXL (ESPN)
Crackle
GoodReader