What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad - Teething problem with App Store ?

GraySmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey,

So I got my first iPad this evening, using it now.
Switched on and set it up alright, my issue is as follows...

First thing I did was scroll through the settings screen, at the bottom, were tabs for Twitter and Facebook respectively, I chose this moment to input my login details for Twitter, so it connected to the App Store to download the App.
In the foreground, in the middle of the screen, I'm presented with a blue box which says, Download Now, "Twitter will now begin to download". And an OK button.

While Twitter did download, the blue download box still remains on the screen. I can't click OK, or access any of the App Store which I can see in the background. The only thing I can do is press the Home button to return to the home screen. When I go back into the App Store, it's still the same.

Once I'm back to the home screen, I can do anything else, I checked the Twitter App after it downloaded and logged in, works fine.
I also went back to the settings screen and installed, and logged into Facebook in the same manner, it went to the App Store and downloaded Facebook, but I'm still presented with the Blue Twitter download box and can't do anything but return to Home.

Every time I go into the App Store it's the same thing.

Any ideas??

Most reactions