What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad Mini and Regular iPad Could be Here by March

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_mini.JPG

BGR writes today that Topeka Capital analyst Brian White has said in a note to investors today that he thinks that Apple will be launching a fifth-gen full-sized iPad and a second-gen iPad mini as soon as this coming March. And although White often travels far afield to countries such as China to get his scoops first hand, he didn’t have to go far to glean this particular nugget of information, which he says was relayed to him by anonymous sources at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. White says that the sources told him that the iPad 5 will be “lighter and thinner than the iPad 4 that was released in October.†However, it seems that the iPad mini will be pretty much unchanged in terms of its “form factorâ€. BGR adds that White did not make any comment about whether or not the iPad mini will have some form of Retina display.

[FONT=&quot]Source: [/FONT]iPad, iPad mini next generation release date rumor: March | BGR

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1) iPad 5 by March? I think that is a bit much.
2) if the 2nd gen mini doesn't have a retina screen, then Apple is truly out of touch with its customer base.

I think the iPad 5 gen will drop in October / November and will look like a mini, only bigger. I think there could be a new mini by March, but it would be better to let it drop in October/November too. Personally, I might be considering a new phone then as well. I will have to make some hard decisions.

Most reactions

Latest posts