What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad Found to be Not so Hot After All Compared to Some Android Tablets

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad3 got hot today and the screen went black and said, "let device cool down". It was the first time this happened so I let it cool down. I was doing basic web browsing online. Anyone else experience a black screen with a hot message from apple?

Mine is in a case, and I've used it for hours browsing and playing games without ever seeing that. You might want to call Apple and see what they have to say...seems odd.

Lia215

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I exchanged my iPad 2 for the new iPad. I've had it now for a week, using it constantly while in school. Ive never felt it get hot. More people hating on the "King of the Tablets" thats all!

Sent from my 3rd Generation 16GB White Verizon 4G iPad using iPF

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marvso said:
Love my iPad 3! It keeps me warm at night but not to warm.

And I will have to wait another week to get my hands on the warm bugger, oh by then the winter would be over....lol

Sent from my original iPad classic using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts