1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New iPad owner -Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by MsBea, Dec 25, 2010.

1. MsBea

MsBea iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As of today I am an official IPad owner...actually it's a gift to myself that I got a couple of days before Christmas and haven't been able to put down! I am in my mid 50s, a "cool grandma" and a gadget freek. I currently have a net book, A laptop, a desktop, a Droid Incredible, an IPod touch, a Kindle, and now an IPad....Looking forward to learning and participating....thanks in advance for the warm welcome!
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Merry Christmas and welcome to our sandbox!

I don't know where you are, but the temp here in Missouri is just at freezing and there are several inches of snow on the ground so the welcome is the only thing warm I have to offer!
  3. Pocobear

Pocobear iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Wow, Kool Granma, has all the toys. Welcome.
  4. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +460 / 0
    Welcome on board from Australia no snow no ice however too much rain for Xmas temp around 80% and muggy enjoy our forums and welcome to our family.