What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New but feeling old

paddywhack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one of the IPads for Christmas. I dont have a clue what I'm doing. Well so far, I have done nothing as I cant seem to get connected to the internet. I was about to give up when I found this forum. I have spent hours on the phone talking to IPad people with no result. They seem to think the problem is my WI-Fi. When I ring them(telstra) I get to talk to a robot or something like that.
Id really like to get online with this thing.

Redhawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't give up there buddy..........once you get your wifi issues figured out, I am sure you will fall in love with that little "Tap Box"

Try taking it to a local coffee shop that has public wifi ( that's where I am right now) and let it connect to the Internet from there. That will determine whether it is a problem with your connection or the iPad it self.

Redhawk

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good deal. I am glad you came back to tell us. Have fun!

Most reactions

Latest posts