1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New but feeling old

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by paddywhack, Jan 5, 2011.

1. paddywhack

paddywhack iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got one of the IPads for Christmas. I dont have a clue what I'm doing. Well so far, I have done nothing as I cant seem to get connected to the internet. I was about to give up when I found this forum. I have spent hours on the phone talking to IPad people with no result. They seem to think the problem is my WI-Fi. When I ring them(telstra) I get to talk to a robot or something like that.
    Id really like to get online with this thing.
  2. Redhawk

Redhawk iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't give up there buddy..........once you get your wifi issues figured out, I am sure you will fall in love with that little "Tap Box"

Try taking it to a local coffee shop that has public wifi ( that's where I am right now) and let it connect to the Internet from there. That will determine whether it is a problem with your connection or the iPad it self.

Redhawk
  3. paddywhack

paddywhack iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm onliner now. It was a Wi-Fi issue. Thanks for help!
  4. SBHOKC

SBHOKC iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good deal. I am glad you came back to tell us. Have fun!