What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2 ipad

dzrvbk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received iPad 4 for Christmas please help is there a way to download pics from my laptop(dell) to my iPad

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The easiest way is to connect your iPad to iTunes and sync your photos to your iPad.

Or...you can email the pics to yourself and add them to your cameras roll.

Or you can get the app called drop box on your iPad and also on your dell and then just add your photos to the drop box file. Once your iPad has access to a wifi connection the Dropbox app will automatically sync and add those pics.

Hope that helps and Glad you joined us ~ ~ Welcome to the forum! :)

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dropbox is okay, providing you have a connection but downloading is a pain as Dropbox does not support downloading folders.
I'm having the same issue as the OP and am looking into getting a File Manager that supports file transfers.
One such program that can link to both your Laptop and Cloud accounts (i.e. Dropbox) is FileBrowser.
I have heard some good comments on FileBrowser and a couple of interesting links are the Devs Web Site and how to set up external access.

Most reactions

Latest posts