1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Needed modern war features

Discussion in 'Modern War Forum' started by Siege of fire, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Siege of fire

Siege of fire iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    While modern war is very fun addictive, it needs some new features. Post any if you want but I have a couple. 1 gift/ trade put in a unit or form of currency in game and trade or give it to someone else. A way to get free gold by watching videos and not filling out applications. If you have any ideas please post them. No ID # needed. Thanks.
  2. rboy

rboy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think they have new ones coming out to keep playing .... coming out soon
  3. ken8614

ken8614 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how about a mission rank bonus
    or a double health bonus during the war for levels under100
  4. Bostongio

Bostongio iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd like to see browsable list of faction and rankings during a WD, not just the limited numbers shown now.
  5. Camii

Camii iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How bout bonuses for going undefeated in battles or especially in war .... 4 attacks and your done win lose or draw.... that's kind of lame.

I would also like to be able to look up any player to either attack or visit

How about a faction bonus or an ability after say at 50 levels to add 2 upgrades at one time or build two buildings at one time .... Like a reward for leveling up or maybe even a special unit for that... throw us a bone since no free gold!

Finally how about a way to merge factions ... that way if I have a faction with 2 players and we have 3 upgrades we can merge our faction to another faction with 5 players. The new faction keeps all accumulated bonuses, money, concrete & then both old leaders are given joint control over the faction....

Just some thoughts!