1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Modern War: Need some help

Discussion in 'Modern War Forum' started by saholz, Apr 7, 2012.

1. saholz

saholz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Modern War on my iPad is absolutely addictive, but I'm running into some things I can't figure out.

Playing the game is pretty straight forward, and I've been accumulating allies through listings on this forum. On my Profile/Messages section in the game, I now have numerous alliance requests. I also have a couple of notifications requesting that I re-post messages on to walls for bonus gold and/or cash rewards. I have a reply to message option, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. How do I honor a request to join an alliance? How is this different from just adding an ally?

What's the deal with re-posting to 15 or 30 walls? Is this a Facebook request and, if so, how do I do that? The gold and cash rewards are huge, and apparently free, but I have no idea how to take advantage of this.

I've searched the Internet and have found no explanations. Thanks for any help

Stan
  2. ukkapong

ukkapong iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It could be an issue you could contact the game producer for a support.
  3. saholz

saholz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    On the Funzio board I was told those gold/cash solicitations were all spam and should be ignored. I was also told those alliance requests on my game wall should be dealt with by simply adding them to my allies list.
  4. Striker Pirate

Striker Pirate iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tapjoy is the decision. register free no sms and phone numbers, do tasks like downloading free apps and get gold!!! FREE! Reposting is a rumour for fools. Tried two times, no work. i got 50 gold with tapjoy. Add me: 909985755