1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need help connecting to new ISP

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Pinkipad, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Pinkipad

Pinkipad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am changing ISP and have both available. When I connect to the new one via netbook (Windows), a window opens in my browser where I log on.

When I try on my iPad 2, the window is not in a browser but appears like the App Store, going to Apple, with no way to change a URL (none is given).

How do I get rid of the wrong window and have it open in my browser?
  2. Pinkipad

Pinkipad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let me correct myself. What opens is a Web Authentication form with Apple under that wording on the top. Nowhere can you find that window if you go back to the home screen. By that I mean clicking home twice brings up the icons for each open program and nothing is there for the form.

If I login, the window closes but I am not online.

So ... how do I get online?
  3. willerz2

willerz2 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +222 / 0
    Can you provide a screenshot? (Press Home and Power Button simultaneously) And what ISP? Because certain ISPs will yield different results.