1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Please help!

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by LilyBird, Feb 6, 2012.

1. LilyBird

LilyBird iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,I'm trying to pay bills thru my banks website and when I hit pay bills it says opening in new window but I can't find the new window, any ideas?
  2. drb_52

drb_52 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    The web site is probably using adobe flash which doesn't work on the iPad. A number of banks have apps in the app store. If you can find an app for your bank, that may solve your problem though I haven't used one, so i'm not sure what kind of service they provide through their apps.
  3. jessbarney777

jessbarney777 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's a great bill-tracking app called Pageonce Money & Bills (pageonce dot com / app). It can organize and track financial accounts and bills (and it's free!). I know that it works for the iPhone, so I would think it would also be available for the iPad. Just another Apple Tool to try.

Also, FYI, ZooGue dot com is giving away iPad 1 portrait mounts right now (+ S&H, of course - look for them under the "Accessories" category). I already got mine, so I thought I'd spread the word. :)

Hope that helps!