What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need advice for recording/drum machine app

imsam67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a guitar player and want to get an iPad app that will let me record my guitar sessions. I really would like to have a drum machine built into the app so that I can use a single app to record percussions then play/record on top of that.

Thanks for your recommendations.

P.S. Can anyone also recommend a nice play along app to practice and learn new tunes?

Sam

nickora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.orantec.co.uk
Ive been looking at drum machines lately, there are 2 free ones and their ok, but lacking any rock or metal options tbh. well I guess just lacking is fair to say.
There seem to be a lot of apps geared towards guitarists and loads of effects pedals, but the one thing there I cant find is backing samples or a decent drum machine.
maybe were just looking in the wrong place?
I must say I have not tryed the Korg app yet but if I get it this weekend I'll let you know..

Most reactions

Latest posts