What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naked

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When the ipad arrives I plan to zagg invisible shield it[front and back] and use the device as it should totally Naked, What are Pros and Cons for indecent Exposure?:eek:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your funny. With no case at all ~ I think it could be dropped a lot easier. I love mine naked :D but only if I am sitting and not walking around!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And just because a Speedo comes in your size, doesn't mean you have to wear one!

OP
FruitJuice

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And just because a Speedo comes in your size, doesn't mean you have to wear one!

Pmsl

I wish I could fill some speedos, the truth is I'm a average swimming trunk person

Lol

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine's been "streaking" around with me since I got it. I will admit that sometimes I fell my grip is not as firm as it could be if I had the cover rolled up and in hand.

I'm actually waiting for one of those messenger bag like cases with access to the "back" facing camera. Like the one of those Temple iPad cases.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use the Zagg leatherskin for the back of my iPad - and it's the only thing I use. I don't feel uncomfortable using it that way. Actually, the leatherskin makes the iPad a little bit "grippier" so I don't feel as if it is going to slip out of my hands. I just like the look and feel of a naked iPad.

OK. You know, re-reading that ... I'm not too sure I should be saying stuff like that on a public forum! :D

Oh, and when I go out of the house, I do "cover" up the iPad with a Zaggmate keyboard/case. So, it's not like it's running around all naked and stuff in public...

Marilyn

OP
FruitJuice

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine's been "streaking" around with me since I got it. I will admit that sometimes I fell my grip is not as firm as it could be if I had the cover rolled up and in hand.

I'm actually waiting for one of those messenger bag like cases with access to the "back" facing camera. Like the one of those Temple iPad cases.

Arhhh yes

Anothr natural swimmer and naturist

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just used the regular leather skin made for the ipad to put on the back of the zagg (ipad1/zagg1) It fits perfectly and looks awesome.

Most reactions

Latest posts