What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad cover with body shield?

Shade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im thinking of buying the Zagg bodyshield for my Ipad 2 along with the apple smart cover, do you guys think this is a good combo (so I dont have to buy a bulky case and having to get worried about scratches)?

Also, does the Zagg body shield take away the true "naked" feeling off the glass and aluminum, or is it hardly noticeable?

Todd03blown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to get the wrapsol skin for my ipad2. The reviews and feedback seem to be much better not to mention how precise it is.

Last edited:
OP
S

Shade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I great reccomendation! I really like the wetting concept, its a good way to guarentee no bubbles.
Im going to find out if they have it at my local wallmart.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered a full coverage skin from Bodyguardz. I'm also getting the Apple iPad Cover in Black Leather and the Slip On Case from Waterfield Designs. :)

Most reactions