1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

my review 5 *****'S

Discussion in 'iPad Reviews' started by kvmkvm, Apr 3, 2010.

1. kvmkvm

kvmkvm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been with her for 5 hours ; we started slowly; nothing was rushed; music; literature; ambiance; a very relaxed first date; Now I want to go steady.

Ipad is everything I was hoping for and a bit more; at 55 my eyesight really strains to use iphone as my mobile email & web appliance ( I am on the road doing field inspections; 3-4 hours a day . Many assignments arrive via email when I am in the field.

Primary use is that of a productivity tool; email to accept more orders and streamline delivery.
    Web site delivery of my finished reports; from the field via wifi; Ipad !

Primary use as a "Fun Toy"; web surfing while watching TV; driving ; waiting in line anywhere. Watching video when away from TV ; music; Sirius radio ; multimedia comes alive. Also I love the Ibook app; I love murder mysteries; and have purchased my first &used the sample download to save my next 5-10 !.

I will be buying a suction cup mount for my vehicle and a charger for my vehicle; I think my iphone usage will be 99% telephone as Ipad becomes ; email & web surfing appliance.

No complaints; so far so good !
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I think I like websites on this screen better than my computer.
  3. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have something better

[​IMG]
  4. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +93 / 2
    Awesome review kvm, congrats on the purchase!
  5. hamletpri

hamletpri iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice mate, i'm happy for you, and as soon as the ipad comes out in australia, well, i'll be camping out. Those critics know sh*t, we should be asking people like you for reviews, the "civilians"
  6. Cnega

Cnega iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love this thing and I'm not even a fan of apple. I think I'm getting addicted to buying all these apps.