What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad thinks it's an iphone

Luketaytay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know what your thinking, I would think that too. But for some reason when I turn my iPad on from it being fully out the icons are smaller and it has the dock of the iPhone and it changes my layout... But when I use sb settings to respring it goes back but I have to move my icons around to make it as I had it. My iPad is jail broken.

Pictures: "Yfrog" Photo : yfrog.com/1xjyrp - "Shared" by ltaylor5311

Post from my iPhone/iPad

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I know what your thinking, I would think that too. But for some reason when I turn my iPad on from it being fully out the icons are smaller and it has the dock of the iPhone and it changes my layout... But when I use sb settings to respring it goes back but I have to move my icons around to make it as I had it. My iPad is jail broken.

Pictures: "Yfrog" Photo : yfrog.com/1xjyrp - "Shared" by ltaylor5311

Post from my iPhone/iPad

this is normal after jailbreaking and installing some of the jailbreak apps that are not fully ipad compatable. you can just deal with it and respring after each reboot and dont bother reorganizing the icons or perform a restore and dont install the jailbreak apps you installed.

Most reactions

Latest posts