What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipad 2 rebooting problem

skansiyawala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear friends I have I pad 2 because of fall down now always rebooting randomly. Many time install new firmware also but not resolve. If any have a any idea or solution for that.....Sanjay Kansiyawala

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear friends I have I pad 2 because of fall down now always rebooting randomly. Many time install new firmware also but not resolve. If any have a any idea or solution for that.....Sanjay Kansiyawala

Since your problem started after your iPad fell, the fall may have caused some internal damage. You may want to consider making a Genius appointment at an Apple store so they can run a diagnostic on it. Did you purchase AppleCare+ when you bought the iPad? It covers up to two incidents of accidental damage.

Also, since you posted about a problem with your iPad, I moved your post to the iPad help forum, where it will get more attention.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts