What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad 2 Case Round Up: which cases have smart magnetic covers?

What's on your iPad 2?

• My iPad 2 is naked!

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Apple Smart Cover

Votes: 84 63.2%
  • 3rd Party "Dumb Cover"

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • 3rd Party Smart Cover.

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Homemade cover.

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

LolaAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mkoenig said:
The Aviiq product looks very nice. Any idea how thick it is? They mention layers. Are they thicker than the back covers made by Marware and Xgear. I am very interested in adding the least bulk possible. I want it to still be able to fit into my Waterfield sleeve/case.

It adds 1.5mm of thickness.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the SmartCover just because of the new mechanics of it. I wasn't a fan of the 1st gen cases that Apple made, but this time around it's at least interesting enough for me to play around with.

I had 3-4 covers for my 1st gen iPad, and I have a feeling it will be the same for the iPad 2. I had the DODOCase, and while it was great, at the end of the day it was a little big for my taste. I'm waiting on iSkin to come out with their Vu/Duo equivalent for iPad 2, and I will snatch that up immediately.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
loving the SwitchEasy Cara, but just not a fan of the front design.

If the company that made it is reading this, please make one with a simpler front cover!

Last edited:

Paul80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know if its been mentioned or not as 17 pages is too long for me to scroll through to find out (ADD)

I use the Belkin one. Smart Cover and protection for the back.

Paul

charleyt123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paul80 said:
Don't know if its been mentioned or not as 17 pages is too long for me to scroll through to find out (ADD)

I use the Belkin one. Smart Cover and protection for the back.

Paul

Why would you want to hide such a awesome back it's made out of beaded aluminum Sent from my naked 16gb wifi ipad2 Charleyt 123

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My CaseCrown bold has the magnetic cover which works great. It's also a terrific cover overall for reasonable money.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would you recommend them? I may contact them to see about doing some reviews.

Most reactions

Latest posts