What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My fb app closes suddenly while i was browsing my newsfeed

totobil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My fb app closes suddenly while i was browsing my newsfeed how do i solve the problem thanks

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you lose your Internet connection? I have a few apps that do that if I'm not connected.

OP
T

totobil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it's always on funny it started only 2 days ago

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Might be a known issue... http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-apps/52270-facebook-app-crashes.html and the iPhone forums have lots of threads on it too. Report to the developer (go to the App store to link to the developers site). The app store reviews are also full of these complaints.

Another forum suggested closing all other apps while using fb, in case some are conflicting. Dble-click on home button for the toolbar, jiggle an app by holding it for a few seconds, and close all other apps.

surfg1mp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My fb was doing the same, closing for no reason. In the end I uninstalled fb app and bought the fb fera app. No problems now and a far better fb app imo.

Most reactions

Latest posts