What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Musicdownload

kirstenvn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Are there any apps where you can download music and it will download to the music file and not in the app

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OneZeoN said:
I think he wants them free??

Music is generally not free. Actually you can also copy your existing CDs (for those who still have CDs) to iTunes on your PC/Mac and then sync to the iPad. Any talk of "free" sites is not cool, getting music for free is illegal as its distribution is a breach of copyright.

OP
kirstenvn

kirstenvn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks but iTunes if I am not mistaken don't download there either?

OP
kirstenvn

kirstenvn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just don't like using iTunes the things I download I can't find

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kirstenvn said:
I just don't like using iTunes the things I download I can't find

Once you download something in iTunes, you can't find? Can you provide an example?

OP
kirstenvn

kirstenvn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well like yesterday i paid for a song even received the iTunes receipt yet I have no idea where it saved to, not even there when I search

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kirstenvn said:
Well like yesterday i paid for a song even received the iTunes receipt yet I have no idea where it saved to, not even there when I search

Have you looked in the Music App (not the iTunes App as that is just a front for the iTunes store)?

The Archangel

OP
kirstenvn

kirstenvn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I have that's why I said I dislike using itunes

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kirstenvn said:
Yes I have that's why I said I dislike using itunes

Something hinky going on there. You are using the iPad to purchase from iTunes, and not your PC/Mac? If PC/Mac, then there is the whole step of selecting the song/album/ playlist to sync to your device. Then syncing, of course.

Most reactions

Latest posts