What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Asap about music download.

0wner2908

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry this is pretty long
So here's my problem, my current Ipad 3 used to be hooked up to my old computer where I would transfer all my music on to it. That Computer eventually broke then I got a new computer. Now I have tons of music in my ipad now from my old computer and I can't start syncing new music on to my ipad from my new computer because then it will erase all my old music. So for the most part I have just being buying off the iTunes Store on my ipad to get new music, but there are something's I need to download that aren't on iTunes. Is there anyway I can download music straight off my ipad without using iTunes and to have that music actually transfer to my music liabary on my ipad. I know there are certain apps that do this but the only thing they hace able to download is this shitty music off there confinded websites. Does anyone know of this is possible?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you downloaded the latest version of iTunes and have you authorized the computer? When you connect your iPad to the computer, you should have the option to transfer purchases to iTunes on your computer, without erasing it from your iPad.

Most reactions