1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

music wont sync, backup freeze, itunes unresponsive

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by chrisyo, Oct 4, 2012.

1. chrisyo

chrisyo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey everyone. i just got an ipad 2 yesterday, 5.1.1, my itunes was was 10.6 i believe( i just uninstalled it to see if that would fix the prblem)
    its also jailbroken with absinthe 2.0.4. anyway,the problem is it won;t let me sync or put music on my ipad. everytime i connect it, itunes pops up, and says sync and backing up, however the bar never moves! i also tried mediamonkey which also did not respond. ive moved the usb to every port and this is gettin to be a hassle does anyone know what i can do to get music on my ipad? i really apriacte anyhelp.
    ps. im not very tech savy so sorry if the fix is easy i looked everywhere online and i cant find anything