1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Music will pause on its own and disappearring

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by leolaksi, Jun 20, 2011.

1. leolaksi

leolaksi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yesterday I bought the Beatles Anthology and since then my iPad had acted up.

1. All the songs including songs I purchased before the Beatles Anthology disappeared from the iPad. I would resync the songs and they would all return. Then the next time I listened to music, either all the songs would disappear or some. As I travel a lot and am usually not able to sync my music, this situation is disconcerting. This did not happen before I bought the anthology. Btw all the music on the iPad was purchased from iTunes store.

2. When playing music, the player pauses on it's own every 20-60 seconds. it doesn't matter if it's Bluetooth headphones, airplay, internal speaker, external speakers or wired headset. Again this did not happen pre Beatles.

Any ideas or solutions?

Leo.
  2. leolaksi

leolaksi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And now when I click on iPod or videos, it's just a blank (black) display. Nothing. Just black. I've tried rebooting when I lost music. Will reboot again.

Leo
  3. leolaksi

leolaksi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With rebooting my iPod and videos were restored but still a problem with music pausing on its own.
  4. ArrozBasmati

ArrozBasmati iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had that same problem some time ago but it seems it only happens when I was doing stuff on the App Store...