What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music Enhancement App

carp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although the audio quality on the Ipad Mini is quite acceptable through the built in speakers i would like to be able to use
presets such as those used by DFX in windows and wondering if anyone knows of an app that allows fine tuning of audio output and maybe the use of different presets

thanks John

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at the Music tab in your Settings app. Under the line titled "EQ," there are a bunch of different effects you could set.

That's all I know of; I don't know about apps or such (though I am sure there is something in the AppStore). Still, maybe this'll help?

Marilyn

OP
C

carp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for that, i had no idea i could do that lol, thanks

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In addition, Audyssey is a substitute music player with preset EQ choices to match about a zillion models of earbuds and headphones. It works very well with my Sony buds.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

OP
C

carp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on Audyssey,i have just downloaded it and i have to say that for the very meager asking price it is a great app

My Sennheiser HD 201's sound like they were designed to when using Audyssey and i cannot believe it only cost 69p

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts