What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple e mail recipients

kingsley harris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you put a number of email addresses under one e mail ?. I need to regularly send to 40 recipients so I need a title that is the same as sending 40 mails.
Thanks

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased Mailshot from AppStore which does the job what you're looking for. Create groups for your contacts.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn! Im not sure why it isn't avaiable for the iPad anymore. I only noticed now it's available for the iPhone. This will work. BTW I downloaded from he US AppStore when it was available for the iPad.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow - just checked again and now it's gone here too!!!!!

I'm sure Peter (the guy at the Developer's) will be on soon to tell us...they've just issued a new update, so maybe there's an issue there. Peter's very very responsive, so I'm sure he'll let us know as soon as he can...hold on....

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've spoken to the Developer. As I mentioned, there was a major release just a day or two ago. But one user uncovered what might be a bug in the update and Peter, the Developer, decided to pull it world-wide while he fixed the problem (which only occurs under rather specific circumstances). Peter is one of life's good guys and it's typical of him to put customers first in this way. He is re-submitting it to Apple probably today with that bug fixed and it should be back in the App Store, world-wide, as soon as Apple re-approve it. It's definitely worth the wait - it's in my top 5 apps and a must if you email to multiple recipients.

Thanks, Peter....

Tim

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've spoken to the Developer. As I mentioned, there was a major release just a day or two ago. But one user uncovered what might be a bug in the update and Peter, the Developer, decided to pull it world-wide while he fixed the problem (which only occurs under rather specific circumstances). Peter is one of life's good guys and it's typical of him to put customers first in this way. He is re-submitting it to Apple probably today with that bug fixed and it should be back in the App Store, world-wide, as soon as Apple re-approve it. It's definitely worth the wait - it's in my top 5 apps and a must if you email to multiple recipients.

Thanks, Peter....

Tim
Thanks for the heads up Tim..

Most reactions

Latest posts