What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple recipients

Melie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another mail question. Must I insert individual names in the "to" section and reopen the list each time or is there a way keep the contacts list open and pick multiple recipients?

Thanks,
Mark

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you must input input names one at a time ... there is no keeping the contacts list open.

Over on this thread here, there is discussion on making groups, either creating them manually yourself in Contacts or by downloading/installing a paid app called MailShot. The thread deals primarily with creating the groups yourself - MailShot comes into the conversation at thread #20.

That's all I got. Hope it helps.

Marilyn

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you must input input names one at a time ... there is no keeping the contacts list open.

Over on this thread here, there is discussion on making groups, either creating them manually yourself in Contacts or by downloading/installing a paid app called MailShot. The thread deals primarily with creating the groups yourself - MailShot comes into the conversation at thread #20.

That's all I got. Hope it helps.

Marilyn

Thanks, Marilyn,

Yes - MailShot is the answer

It enables you to create groups that are accessible from within the iPad's native Mail app..I have absolutely no connection with the Developer but, if you want to send emails to multiple recipients, it's an absolute must.

You can select multiple contacts from your existing 'Contacts' list on the iPad and combine them, cleverly, into a single entry that can be accessed from within any app on the iPad that supports in-app printing. When you're in 'Mail' say, or any other app that supports in-app email, just start typing the new Group name that you've created within MailShot and up it pops..magic!

The developer is very responsive and is often posting on this Forum for members' suggestions for additional features...highly recommended.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts