1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

MSN hotmail account

Discussion in 'UK Dedicated iPad Forum' started by celia50, Aug 24, 2013.

1. celia50

celia50 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How can I close my hotmail account that has be hacked ?

Need to sort this ASAP, please advise

Thanks
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,879 / 1
    Login to your account on the browser, when you use the iPad go away from mobile website view (computer view), tap your name and choose "account settings". (My account is in German, I have to translate this, but it has to be something similar.). There, go to "close account"and read and follow the instructions. Afaik you have to enter your account password.
    HTH
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  3. celia50

celia50 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks J.A. for your help,are you in UK ? It is great to be multi-lingual,in my country we have 4 official languages and we also learn the different dialects !
  4. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,879 / 1
    My pleasure.
    I'm from Austria. My native language is German, but since joining iPF I have the chance to use my English.
    Knowing more than one language is very useful, I agree. Learning 4 official languages and different dialects sounds interesting as well as challenging to me.