What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MP3 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocadolibrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just downloaded a song from BeeMP3 but I have no idea where it is. Any ideas please? I am absolutely new to the iPad having used a macbook pro for many years.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The reason you have so few replies is that no one can answer such a question is any kind of precision. First of all, iPad doesn't let you deal directly with files. You deal with files through apps. So, how exactly did you download this file? If you used an app, then likely the app owns the file and you need to check the app. If you downloaded via Sarafi, then it probably didn't even get downloaded. Some apps will ask for permission to access things like your photos and what not...so in those cases you have to look in Photos...if when you downloaded you were asked to access your Music, then look there.

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First thing. A title like mp3 download is going to attract interest from people who want to find out how to download music for free, so 120 views is not unreasonable.

The website you mention certainly plays the files, in Safari, but you are effectively streaming it, because Safari cannot save an mp3. The site gives instructions for saving the files using Internet Explorer and Firefox, neither of which are available for the iPad.

The last point is, in spite of the sites Report button, how can these files be legal? To me, this looks like a piracy site.

Sent from my stock iPad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts