What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't find MP3 file after sync.

BobHelms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have searched for an answer but can't find what I'm looking for. I have just 1 MP3 file in my (11.0.1.12) ITunes library. Using ITunes it plays great on my Windows 7 PRO-64 Laptop. I have synced (USB) with my iPad 2 running IOS 5.1.1. When I start ITunes on the iPad 2 and press the Music icon I get a cute ad from the Apple store about David Bowie, and nothing about my MP3 file that should be there, I also tried the Downloads icon and got an ITunes Store Terms And Conditions link. I ran tests from the laptop using ITunes and they all completed OK. Can someone please point me in the right direction? TIA for your help.
Bob Helms

OP
B

BobHelms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's in a folder by itself on a NAS drive that PC ITunes has access to. It was transferred to PC ITunes from that location. It was put there by another program (MediaMonkey).

OP
B

BobHelms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very good point. I now understand how it works. Thanks for the "how to use your iPad 2" tutorial.

Most reactions

Latest posts