What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving folders

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I assume you mean that th iPad crashes to the home screen. This is usually caused by a low memory situation.

You probably already know this, but here's the method for closing down background apps.

Four finger swipe up the screen to reveal the multitask bar.

Long press on any app in the list until a minus sign appears.

Touch the minus sign on each app to close it.

Four finger swipe down the screen to return to normal.

Once you've done this, there's no harm in rebooting. Hold home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release them.

You can use the dock to move folders around. Load all of your apps into the folder, then long press on the folder and drag it down to the dock. There are usually four apps in there, but you can have up to six. Move to the home screen where you want the folder, and drag it out of the dock.

OP
msstormies

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I assume you mean that th iPad crashes to the home screen. This is usually caused by a low memory situation.

You probably already know this, but here's the method for closing down background apps.

Four finger swipe up the screen to reveal the multitask bar.

Long press on any app in the list until a minus sign appears.

Touch the minus sign on each app to close reit.

Four finger swipe down the screen to return to normal.

Once you've done this, there's no harm in rebooting. Hold home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release them.

You can use the dock to move folders around. Load all of your apps into the folder, then long press on the folder and drag it down to the dock. There are usually four apps in there, but you can have up to six. Move to the home screen where you want the folder, and drag it out of the dock.

Cool thank you so much I kept tying and trying. Thought I had to reinstall this again

Most reactions

Latest posts