What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie download app

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ppl, i need an App to download movie direct to my ipad from the internet

Hi PT.

Welcome to the forum.

There are several applications available through the App Store which can do this for you. I suggest you run a search for "streaming movie" with the option to read the results as posts. This will turn up contributions by supporting vendors.

I recommend that you follow this procedure. Any approaches made to obtain movies for free could be regarded as piracy, which is definitely NOT allowed in the forum. I'm sorry to sound rather heavy handed here, but I include an extract from the forum rules which covers the matter, as well as a link to the forum rules.

----- Rule 15
Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither supports or condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!

Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning which may lead to a ban.

Please review all our forum rules here

I hope this is helpful. The forum is a great community, and we cover a diverse, fascinating range of subjects and interests.
I am sure you will enjoy your time with us.

Cheers

Richard Brown
A member of the iPF moderators' team.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

neenaiphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you are looking for a streaming video download app you should search the iTunes store there are many youtube downloaders available

OP
P

PhantomTempest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day fellas! does anyone hv an idea wot to do to regain my bookmarks which seem to have all suddenly evaporated without notice. help plzzzzzzz

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess you have downloaded and installed iOS 7.
That done, a reset is recommended: press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears. Maybe it will fix your problem.

OP
P

PhantomTempest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That done, a reset is recommended: press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears. Maybe it will fix your problem.

...thx JA I didn't do d iOS 7 (scared sh_t) wit all d sad news encounters! I jus shut down safari m rebooted. Problem solved thx!

OP
P

PhantomTempest

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Naaaah! I dint do iOS 7, at least not wif all d sad news encounters...I just shut safari down n rebooted d app! Problem solved! ha thx JA!

Most reactions

Latest posts