What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moto gp

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any predictions of the title winner of MOTO GP this year ?
I am a Yamaha fan(cus I ride 1).Lorenzo will be close,but Honda's are looking strong,not sure if Vali can make the Ducati work this year,if he was on a Yamaha he would be at the top.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sjwred said:
Any predictions of the title winner of MOTO GP this year ?
I am a Yamaha fan(cus I ride 1).Lorenzo will be close,but Honda's are looking strong,not sure if Vali can make the Ducati work this year,if he was on a Yamaha he would be at the top.

Oh I'd love Rossi to ride the wheels off the Ducati and win but judging by what I saw this weekend I don't think it is going to happen. I think Lorenzo will win, I think he is tougher and more consistent than the competition.

I used to have a Yamaha FZR1000 but had to sell it otherwise I wouldn't have a license any more!

The Archangel

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Oh I'd love Rossi to ride the wheels off the Ducati and win but judging by what I saw this weekend I don't think it is going to happen. I think Lorenzo will win, I think he is tougher and more consistent than the competition.

I used to have a Yamaha FZR1000 but had to sell it otherwise I wouldn't have a license any more!

The Archangel

Got rid of it!!! Get another! I still have my YZF 1000Thunderace clean license,ride like being chased by the devil(except30&40mph zones)
I need my bike for release.
Anyway Rossi should have stayed with Yamaha although he wanted a challenge I suppose

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sjwred said:
Got rid of it!!! Get another! I still have my YZF 1000Thunderace clean license,ride like being chased by the devil(except30&40mph zones)
I need my bike for release.
Anyway Rossi should have stayed with Yamaha although he wanted a challenge I suppose

Lol, no chance I'll get another......I like my car heater too much now.........I was beyond crazy on that machine! I'll stick to watching the pro's now!

The Archangel

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Lol, no chance I'll get another......I like my car heater too much now.........I was beyond crazy on that machine! I'll stick to watching the pro's now!

The Archangel

Oh bad times indeed.I must admit I am a fine weather rider. But still mad at 40

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come on get one,you know you want to.

Attachments

• image-3886349574.jpg
    image-3886349574.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 147
OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Now that's just not fair!

The Archangel

Yea you are right sorry,you need a tin can,a chair,heat,a big steering wheel thingy...... instead of handle bars,2 wheels,and an engine that says' go I dare you'. ,the feeling of freedom and the belief that 90% + of rich boy racers in their upgraded tin cars cry while you wave at them as you fly past after they cut up all other cars. Why? because you can, you are a biker who just forgot what it's like.GO ON DO IT. : )

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Honda looks like the bike to beat this year, so I would have to say Stoner is up there. The bigger question is will Yamaha spend the time and effort continuing the development of the 800cc with the 1000cc being introduced next year. I believe they still have the overall package to win the championship but Honda are going to be very hard to beat.

Rossi will put some spanners in the works over the year but is he prepared to muscle the Ducati to get it to work? I don't think he is and that bike needs to have it brains knocked out in order to get the most out of it. I believe the only way Valli can win on it is if he can tame it and that could be a tall order.

From an old ZXR 750 Kwak rider... Had to reluctantly give it up for eyesight problems.

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gazzaho said:
The Honda looks like the bike to beat this year, so I would have to say Stoner is up there. The bigger question is will Yamaha spend the time and effort continuing the development of the 800cc with the 1000cc being introduced next year. I believe they still have the overall package to win the championship but Honda are going to be very hard to beat.

Rossi will put some spanners in the works over the year but is he prepared to muscle the Ducati to get it to work? I don't think he is and that bike needs to have it brains knocked out in order to get the most out of it. I believe the only way Valli can win on it is if he can tame it and that could be a tall order.

From an old ZXR 750 Kwak rider... Had to reluctantly give it up for eyesight problems.

Eyesight problems. He'll that's tough.
I think you are right about Honda and stoner,Ben spies looks an outside bet for top 3 he shows no fear or respect for veteran riders,Lorenzo will take the Honda's on on a track where top speed is not important pedrosa just blasted past him in the straights but got worn out through the twisty parts, I think it's Lorenzo versus Stoner .

Most reactions

Latest posts