What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mockup Video Supposedly Shows Off Next-Gen iPad Air 2 with Thinner Design & Touch ID

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score

The above mockup video is supposedly an accurate representation of what we can expect to see out of the 6th generation of the iPad, also known as the iPad Air 2. This design was supposedly crafted using leaked actual device schematics from Apple’s manufacturing partner Foxconn.

As you can see, the newer iPad Air design is thinner and also includes the Touch ID sensor made famous by the iPhone 5S. It also appears that the buttons and speaker covers have been redesigned.

Sound off and let us know what you think of this refreshed version of the iPad. Is this what you hope actually shows up on retail shelves later this year?

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Sounds good! I have the iPad Air! But I do think it's all about the internet suppliers and speed they provide! We unfortunately go for the cheaper option for the broadband supply! Though not bad it can prevent streaming at night so the iPad apps lose connection. In general it's a good iPad for doing paperwork emailing and sharing! I also have the iPhone 5c though I think the iPhone 5s sounds awesome with the finger recognition facility I don't think it's worthy of its cost! £549.00 is what hubby paid for the 5c and the 5s was £150.00 more. Just for the extra feature a little to high! Most apps run pretty well in both iPad and iPhone! So I am happy with both! Would love to up grade but it's cost[emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pretty much what was expected. I'm sticking with my current Air though as none of these new features really do much for me. I wonder when we'll get some hardware specs? I know there are some that feel the iPad needs more RAM.

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Yeah Ram would be good! But that means biting another iPad for a lot of money just for extra giggerbites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts